COVID-19: CUSTOMER NOTICE
We are facing unprecedented times and uncharted territory, with rapid spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Welfare of our staff and their families; customers and suppliers; and wider communities remain at the highest level of interest to us. The landscape is constantly changing and we are continually monitoring Government advice and instruction in order to respond and act accordingly.
At present, Philip James Precision Engineers are continuing to operate, with full staffing levels.
We have set out guidance for our staff and visitors, which includes:
- adopting the recommended social distancing;
- enhanced cleaning of machinery and equipment;
- increased washing of hands;
- curtailing of non-essential travel;
- unloading or delivering in open air conditions;
- only make visits to customers sites if required.
If you require any further information or have any questions, as well as the office landline 024 7665 2666.
Your continued support is greatly appreciated.
The whole team at Philip James